Ruff Wear Summit Trex Boots
Ruffwear’s Summit Trex™ dog boots provide everyday traction and paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, and salt or other snowmelt chemicals. The Ruffwear-designed outsole provides flexible traction, while the durable, weather-resistant ripstop upper blocks moisture and debris. A hook-and-loop closure system creates a secure and comfortable fit.
THESE BOOTS COME IN A SET OF TWO. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
• Have your dog stand on a firm surface
• Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
• Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
• Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
• See our following size guidelines
Paw width 1.5”
Paw width 1.75"
XXS Paw width 2.0”
XS Paw width 2.25”
S Paw width 2.5”
M Paw width 2.75”
L Paw width 3.0”
XL Paw width 3.25”