Overby Farms Hip Bones Biscuits with Tart Cherry
Uniquely formulated with tart cherry concentrate, bioflavonoids, fiber, added calcium, flaxseed and antioxidants. Supports healthy hips and joints. Very effective as a treat and works synergistically when fed with a Hip Flex joint health supplements. Use Hip Bones for medium to large breeds and Hip Bones Jr. for small dog and training treats.
• Backed by patented science from Michigan State University
• Tart Cherry Concentrate, Cinnamon, Ginger & Canola
Guaranteed Analysis per serving:
Crude Protein 12.0% minimum
Moisture 12.0% maximum
Crude Fat 4.0% minimum
Calcium 0.4% minimum
Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum
Ground Wheat, Tart Cherry Concentrate, Ground Barley, Canola Oil, Natural Flavoring, Ground Flax Seed, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Fiber, Cinnamon, Carmine and Ginger.
Administer one Hip Bones for every 25 pounds of the dog’s body weight daily.
The National Animal Supplement Council is a non-profit industry group dedicated to protecting and enhancing the health of companion animals and horses throughout the United States.
- Santa Fe Animal Shelter and Humane Society
- Espanola Valley Humane Society
- Felines & Friends
- Norah Levine Photography
- The Heart & Soul Animal Sanctuary
- Greyhound Companions of New Mexico
- Eldorado Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery of New Mexico
- Santa Fe Tails Dog Academy & Daycare
- Paws Plaza
- Santa Fe Dog, LLC
- Bounce Back Integrative Vet Rehab, LLC
- Irina Archangelskaya-Pet Photography & Sitting