Ruff Wear HI & Light Trail dog shoes
Those paws get both protection and exceptional ground-feel with the soft, flexible rubber outsole, helping dogs keep their stride and focus on the adventure at hand.
The engineered knit upper adds comfort and breathability and limits trail debris from getting in the shoe. The construction celebrates a less-is-more mindset to minimize material stackups and maximize comfort.
The hook-and-loop closure opens wide for easy on and cinches around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
It's a good idea to check the closure system and adjust fit as needed 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure.
THESE BOOTS COME IN A SET OF TWO. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. We offer our boots in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.
• Have your dog stand on a firm surface
• Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw
• Mark the paper at the paw’s widest point on the left and right edges of the paw
• Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw from the left mark to the right mark
• See our following size guidelines
Paw width 1.5”
Paw width 1.75"
XXS Paw width 2.0”
XS Paw width 2.25”
S Paw width 2.5”
M Paw width 2.75”
L Paw width 3.0”
XL Paw width 3.25”